Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Skincare Favorites

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, I have dry, acne prone skin. I feel like my skin type makes it impossible to wear makeup and have that flawless foundation look, which sucks! Despite this, I do have a few skincare favorites that help me manage my frustrating skin type.

My Clarisonic is one of my absolute favorite skin care products. If you are hesitant because of the price (like I was), don’t be, because it is SO worth it. I have always struggled with getting into a night-time skin care routine, and this has helped me tremendously. I enjoy, and even look forward to washing my face with my Clarisonic because it feels and looks so much better when I do! It doesn’t irritate my skin, and I find that it cleans my skin much better than I ever could without it.

The IMAGE line. 
I don’t know if very many people are familiar with this line, but it is amazing.


Ageless Total Facial Cleanser: (Paraben free) This seems to be great for all skin types (I’m only 20, and it’s the ageless line). It lathers up, and it is really good at taking makeup off. I always feel like my skin is extremely clean after using this cleanser, and I really like seeing the results after using it with makeup on.

Vital C Hydrating Cleanser: (Paraben free) this cleanser is pharmaceutical-grade, and it contains essential antioxidants and vitamins to soothe dry, dehydrated and rosacea skin. I personally like to use this particular cleanser in the morning when I don't have makeup on because it doesn’t lather up. But don’t be fooled, this cleanser does in fact clean your face, and will remove makeup. I love to use this when my skin is extremely dry (like in the winter) because I feel like it adds that little extra bit of moisture I need.

Clear Cell Salicylic Gel Cleanser: (Paraben free) This clear cell line is obviously for people with acne prone skin because it draws out excess oils and impurities. It is exfoliating, but it isn’t too drying (which most acne washes are), and I find that I could use it every day (although I don’t). I think that it has made a difference in my skin, and is helping keep my breakouts under control.





Clear Cell Medicated Acne Masque: (Paraben free) This masque is amazing, and I can feel it working while I’m using it. It draws out impurities and excess oil, while also soothing red acne lesions. Depending on the severity of your acne, you can use it a few times a week, or even a few times a day (which I wouldn’t recommend). It is a little bit drying, but I would have expected it to be much more drying than it actually is. I feel like this product has made a huge difference in my skin, and I love using it.

Vital C Hydrating A, C, E Serum: (Paraben free) This is for damaged, sensitive rosacea prone skin and it is absolutely amazing! I know I’ve been saying that over and over again but it smells amazing and feels even more amazing, especially on dry skin. It soaks in quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I use it morning and night, and have seen and felt a noticeable difference.



Ormedic Balancing Bio-Peptide Crème: This is organic and paraben free, and is extremely hydrating. Its smells like oranges, which is absolutely amazing, and it is by far the best moisturizer I have tried. A little bit goes a long way, and the vitamins and nutrients it gives your skin really helps hydrate it. I absolutely love this product.


Glamglow 

Thirsty Mud: (Paraben, Sulfate, and Phthalate Free) This masque is amazing. I haven’t purchased the full size, but I cant get enough of the sample I received. It is super hydrating, and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft. I cant stress how amazing this product it….



Overall, I absolutely love all of my skincare products. They are all amazing, and I truly believe that they have made a noticeable difference to my skin. What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment